Domestic properties

You are likely to need a structural engineer for your project if you are building a new structure or making alterations to an existing building.

Whilst an Architect will work with you to define the form and aesthetics of the space you are trying to create, a structural engineer will take this concept and turn it into a stable, buildable, structural form.

We will typically provide structural calculations to justify the design and appropriate drawings and details for construction and compliance with Building Regulations.